Introducing the most technologically advanced Laser Screed® available.
- Full-time electrical system diagnostics - alerts the operator instantly should an electrical fault occur within wires, switches, connectors, etc., and suggests a fault location.
- Full-time hydraulic system diagnostics - provides hydraulic system information to the operator regarding system and manifold pressures, supply and return filter conditions, and hydraulic oil level and temperature.
- Full-time engine performance diagnostics - alerts the operator instantly should a fault or engine concern occur. Provides engine operating parameters to the operator.
- Joystick steering - the operator can steer the machine without releasing his grip on the joystick controllers for enhanced operator ergonomics.
- Auto stabilizers - preset stabilizer-extend and retract positions saves time with each set-up of the machine for screeding pass.
- Operator-adjustable - preset boom travel, boom rotate, and head rotate speed settings for accurate and repeatable operator control.
Concrete placement is fast changing. Make the SXP-D the cornerstone of your placement team and you'll never be left behind!
- Ability to set and hold a constant boom speed during a pass
- Reverse functionality between joysticks to quickly diagnose an electrical issue or operate the entire machine with one joystick
- The patent pending soft-landing feature makes a perfect landing possible on every pass
- The off-set screedhead prevents "boilback" on the right side of your screedhead - resulting in a uniform screed pass
- Save on labor costs while your crew stays happier focusing on finishing high quality screeded slabs
- Fewer days on each site
- Finish the day quicker
- Cut labor costs by reducing hours on the site
- More volume per day
If you prefer, the product specification sheet is available in PDF format.
Click Here For, the SXP-D Emergency Support Kit available in PDF format.
SXP-D Head Options brochure is available in PDF format.
Check out the SXP-D in action!
||16' - 6" (5.02m) at 14.5' screed head
14' - 7" (4.45m) at 12.5' screed head
7' - 2" (2.19m) outside of tires
||17' - 2" (5.23m) driving with boom retracted
29' - 7" (9.02m) transport (14.5' head)
28' - 2" (8.59m) transport (12.5' head)
||8' - 1" (2.46m) top of seat back
||17,800 lbs (8,073 kg)
||20 ft (6.1m)
|Upper Frame Rotation
||80 HP (60kW) - Tier-3 electronically-controlled 4 cylinder turbo diesel
|Laser Control System
||GCS Control System