Having trouble logging into your Somero Account? See our troubleshooting guide below.
Don’t have a Somero account yet? You can create one at somero.com/register.
My email or password is incorrect
First, be sure that you are using the email/username that is registered with somero.com or Somero Certificate Training.
Also, make sure there are no extra spaces in your email/username and password. If you’ve forgotten your password, see “I Forgot My Password” below for instructions.
I forgot my password (Reset Password)
- From the Somero Login page (somero.com/profile), click “Don’t remember your password?”
- Enter the email address associated with your somero.com or Somero Certificate Training account and click “Send Email”
- Check your email account associated with your somero.com or Somero Certificate Training account and follow the instructions sent by Auth0.
- Once you have updated your password, try logging in again at somero.com/profile or lms.somero.com.
- If you continue to have issues please contact Somero Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I did not receive an email when clicking “I Forgot My Password”
Your email/username may not have been registered correctly. Please register again via the registration page on somero.com. If you continue to have issues, please contact Somero Support at email@example.com for help.
I no longer have access to the email I originally registered
If you’ve lost access to the email account you’ve registered in the past, please contact Somero Support at firstname.lastname@example.org for help.