Broom + Cure Machine
Somero® is proud to introduce our latest innovation: the Broom + Cure Machine. It takes the problem of manual-application in the broom and cure process and solves it with a machine-application.
The days of hand brooming and curing are in the past. Our 14′ broom, spray bar, and channel float head is precision engineered to ensure you’ll meet ACI curing standards every time. The 55-gallon drums ensure consistent curing spray and the 30-gallon freshwater tank makes post pour clean-up hassle-free. The future of paving is here … see how the Somero Broom + Cure Machine can revolutionize your business.
Automated Bull Floating. Consistent Broom Coverage. ACI Compliant Curing. EVERY TIME.
Features and Benefits
- Built on a hybrid of a S-15R (upper) and S-22EZ (lower) frame – performance and power to tackle all your paving jobs.
- 14’ proprietary broom + spray-bar + channel float head– precision-engineering to follow ACI curing guidelines
- Designed space for 55-gallon drums – integrated materials-handling to keep spraying consistent and refills easy
- Dual Sonic Tracer – technology from the laser screed world to ensure accurate head height during the broom and cure process
- Somero’s proprietary Soft Landing and Self-Leveling System – patented technology that only our customers can benefit from to deliver smooth and consistent brooming to curing transitions
- 30-Gallon freshwater tank and hose – capacity to keep the head clean throughout the job
|10,750 lbs / 4,876 kg|
|7’ 2″ / 2.2 m|
|28’ / 8.5 m (transport mode)|
|7′ 4″ / 2.24 m|
|Kubota D1803 Turbo 37.0 kW (49.6 hp) Tier 4 Diesel engine|
|20′ / 6.1 m|
|14’ / 4.27 m|
Broom+Cure In Action
Watch the new Broom+Cure machine perform with a Somero 22EZ on a parking lot project
Broom + Cure Features & Benefits
Learn more about the features and benefits of the Somero Broom + Cure.