GET THE BEST PERFORMANCE AND PRODUCTIVITY FROM YOUR SOMERO EQUIPMENT REGARDLESS OF LOCATION
– Perform all of the maintenance required on your machine.
– Repair small items immediately to avoid major breakdowns later.
– Ensure your operators are fully trained.
– Keep the recommended supply of emergency spares with the machine while operating.
Ready to Talk to a Somero Service Agreement Representative:
Call us Now: +1 (906) 482-7252, option 4
EMail Here: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Somero® Annual Service Agreement will Help You Meet All of the Objectives.
The Service Agreement provides for:
- Two days of onsite service or maintenance work annually with reduced rates for traveling to the customer. Also, a reduced labor rate for additional work performed.
- An inspection of all your Somero® machines when Customer Service Representative is on-site, with a follow-up report to alert you to any required repairs or maintenance to your fleet.
- Training available at our Florida facility.
- A discount on part purchases makes it easier for you to keep your emergency spare parts kit complete.*
The Annual Service Agreement is intended to provide a reduced overall cost when customers take advantage of all services. You benefit by lowering your cost of ownership. You also benefit with better performance and productivity from highly trained operators and machines that are in top running condition.
When Should You Consider the Annual Service Agreement?
- Your operator is new and needs training
- Your machine has been idle
- You have a big or high tolerance job coming up
- It has been a long time since your last job
- Your crew is placing frequent service calls to Somero®
- Your one year warranty has expired
- You need a large quantity of parts
- You have multiple machines
- You purchased a used machine at auction or on the gray market
- Your machine hasn’t been looked at by a Somero® Customer Service Rep in over a year
(Excludes routine maintenance, physical damage, hauling or rentals, labor and wear items such as tires, batteries, filters, lubricants, augers, etc.)