Success Stories: Euclid Logistics – Spokane Valley, WA
The Spokane Business & Industrial Park in Spokane Valley, WA is one of the largest business and industrial parks in the nation. Today “The Park” as it is nicknamed has over 120 resident companies, 5 million plus square feet and employs in excess of 4500 people. In mid-2019, The Park’s owner and management company planned a new expansion to transform the southeast corner of the development. Plans called for the construction of new space in multiple buildings to be called Euclid Logistics– a state of the art distribution and logistics center to be completed by the end of 2019.
Cameron-Reilly, LLC – a premier concrete contractor located in Spokane Valley, WA – completed the project and delivered the following results:
- 120,000 Square Feet Industrial Concrete Tilt Building
- Poured 7″ SOG in three pours averaging 40,000 square feet for each pour.
- Cameron-Reilly utilized the Somero® S-840 Laser Screed with a rake head to pre-rake concrete, with a one time pass with the Somero® S-22EZ Advanced Laser Screed®.
- All three SOG pours averaged over 900 cubic yards, averaged over 150 cubic yards/hour.
- There were multiple hours where Cameron-Reilly poured over 220 cubic yards/hour.
- Cameron-Reilly tailgated the concrete as there was no rebar in the slab. Average FF of 70, FL of 50.
Mr. Jayson Grainger, Commercial Floor Manager at Cameron-Reilly, shared this highlight from the project:
“Success came in pre-pour planning with the General Contractor who provided formwork and concrete, the concrete supplier for concrete deliver, and Cameron-Reilly as the concrete finishing subcontractor. Every detail counts for these pour rates and temperatures. Since there was no steel reinforcement, Cameron-Reilly used calcium chloride for acceleration and the supplier was able to maintain average concrete temperatures of 65 degrees at delivery.”
To learn more about Cameron-Reilly and their work, visit them at Cameron-Reilly.com.