What You Need to Know: Features of the Factory Certified Remanufactured Mini Screed C
Advances in technology have had a profound impact on the construction and concrete industries. As more and more equipment models begin to adapt cutting edge technologies, contractors benefit from the ability to utilize equipment that helps make their operations more efficient and cost-effective. Somero® is dedicated to providing our customers with high-quality and innovative laser-guided machinery that helps support productivity and enhance efficiency on the jobsite.
The factory certified remanufactured Mini Screed C, is one of the many models that we offer that helps contractors achieve greater precision. The same technology used on bigger commercial projects completed with large Laser Screed® equipment is now available for smaller projects with this model. The Mini Screed offers superior productivity and flatness, allowing contractors to achieve high quality, professionally produced floors on small commercial, upper deck, and residential jobs.
This factory certified refurbished laser screed model comes with a variety of features that help you increase efficiency on the job site. Here are just a few of the features that you can benefit from with this model:
· The Mini Screed C has laser-controlled accuracy, which can help you improve the quality and precision of your work.
· Mini Screed C also screeds to higher tolerances than conventional methods, letting you take on more diverse projects.
· The device also offers better concrete consolidation than hand-held vibratory screeds or roller screeds.
· The Mini Screed C is a versatile machine. It works well with various slump and mix designs, and also has both single and dual slope capabilities.
· The lightweight design and easy maneuverability of this model allows you to transport it anywhere. The Mini Screed C can easily fit in the back of a pickup truck.
· The design of this model makes it easy to set up and breakdown, which can help you save time and energy on the job site.
· Ultimately, the precision and efficiency of the Mini Screed C saves you time and money, which can have positive effects on your bottom line.
With the Mini Screed C, you can improve floor quality while saving on yield and reducing manual efforts on placements. If you think that the Factory Certified remanufactured model is right for you, browse our current inventory for more information about which equipment is available today.
As with all of our Factory Certified Remanufactured Equipment, the Mini Screed C comes with a one year warranty, free training, and C.E. certification. Financing opportunities are also available for this model. In addition to the Mini Screed C, Somero also offers a large variety of remanufactured equipment, such as the S-240, SXP and S-160 models. All models are upgraded to Somero’s advanced OASIS Operating System to ensure that they are up to date.
For more information about the Factory Certified remanufactured Mini Screed C,contact us now.